Welcome to “Back 2 the Woods 8”
The Heart Of Texas Bears invite you to join us on our eighth annual run at the TCC Land site on Buzzards' Peak. Three days and two nights camping under the stars with bears in the woods. It was a HOT time last year- just ask around!
All entertainment, food, and drink are included in one low price. Don't have a tent or trailer? No problem. Stay in the bunkhouse. A small number of indoor accommodations are available for a nominal charge.
The earlier you register, the cheaper it is. We had a blast last year!
The “Back 2 the Woods 8” camp out will be held at the Texas Conference of Clubs (TCC) landsite at Buzzards' Peak from October 5th through the 7th, 2012. The landsite is located near Cameron, Texas and is convenient to Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston. Facilities include showers, toilets, walk in cooler, ice machine, kitchen, and a pole barn. All facilities, and many campsites, are handicap accessible.
The run fee is:
- US $70 until September 10th, 2012
- US $100 from September 10th until September 22nd, 2012
- Pre-registration is closed starting September 23nd, 2012
- US $125 cash at the gate on October 5th
Registration at the gate is cash-only on a first come, first serve basis.
- To sign up and pay using a PayPal account or a credit card, please use this online form.
- This year we will only be accepting registrations online. Please use the secure form above to register and pay for the run.
- Note: RV spots for larger vehicles are now sold out. Please email us if you have a pop-up or smaller camper that you'd like to bring. Also, the bunkhouse spots are now sold out.
If you have questions, please email bttw@HeartOfTexasBears.org or call Peter at (512) 484-3023. We hope to see you there!
The Heart of Texas Bears is a proud member of the Texas Conference of Clubs.